These authors contributed equally to this work.
Imaging the extracellular pH of tumors by MRI after injection of a single cocktail of T1 and T2 contrast agents
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1380–1391, December 2011
How to Cite
Martinez, G. V., Zhang, X., García-Martín, M. L., Morse, D. L., Woods, M., Sherry, A. D. and Gillies, R. J. (2011), Imaging the extracellular pH of tumors by MRI after injection of a single cocktail of T1 and T2 contrast agents. NMR Biomed., 24: 1380–1391. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1701
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.