These authors contributed equally to this work.
The differences in neural network activity between methamphetamine abusers and healthy subjects performing an emotion-matching task: functional MRI study
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1392–1400, December 2011
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-T., Song, H.-J., Seo, J.-H., Lee, J.-J., Lee, J., Kwon, D.-H., Yoo, D.-S., Lee, H. J., Suh, K.-J. and Chang, Y. (2011), The differences in neural network activity between methamphetamine abusers and healthy subjects performing an emotion-matching task: functional MRI study. NMR Biomed., 24: 1392–1400. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1702
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!