Regional neurochemical profiles in the human brain measured by 1H MRS at 7 T using local B1 shimming
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 152–160, January 2012
How to Cite
Emir, U. E., Auerbach, E. J., Moortele, P.-F. V. D., Marjańska, M., Uğurbil, K., Terpstra, M., Tkáč, I. and Öz, G. (2012), Regional neurochemical profiles in the human brain measured by 1H MRS at 7 T using local B1 shimming. NMR Biomed., 25: 152–160. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1727
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- Dana Foundation (G.Ö.)
- National Institute on Aging research. Grant Number: R21 AG029582
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Numbers: P41 RR008079, S10 RR026783
- Neuroscience Center Core Blueprint. Grant Number: P30 NS057091
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: R01 EB006835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.