These authors contributed equally to this work.
Special Issue Research Article
Improved MR-based characterization of engineered cartilage using multiexponential T2 relaxation and multivariate analysis
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Special Issue: MRI in Tissue Engineering
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 476–488, March 2012
How to Cite
Reiter, D. A., Irrechukwu, O., Lin, P.-C., Moghadam, S., Thaer, S. V., Pleshko, N. and Spencer, R. G. (2012), Improved MR-based characterization of engineered cartilage using multiexponential T2 relaxation and multivariate analysis. NMR Biomed., 25: 476–488. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1804
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.