Real-time phase-contrast MRI of cardiovascular blood flow using undersampled radial fast low-angle shot and nonlinear inverse reconstruction
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 917–924, July 2012
How to Cite
Joseph, A. A., Merboldt, K.-D., Voit, D., Zhang, S., Uecker, M., Lotz, J. and Frahm, J. (2012), Real-time phase-contrast MRI of cardiovascular blood flow using undersampled radial fast low-angle shot and nonlinear inverse reconstruction. NMR Biomed., 25: 917–924. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1812
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.