Is cellular integrity responsible for the partial NMR invisibility of ATP in isolated ischemic rat liver?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 279–285, December 1991
How to Cite
Gallis, J.-L., Delmas-Beauvieux, M.-C., Biran, M., Rousse, N., Durand, T. and Canioni, P. (1991), Is cellular integrity responsible for the partial NMR invisibility of ATP in isolated ischemic rat liver?. NMR Biomed., 4: 279–285. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1940040606
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1991
- The Centre National de l a Recherche Scientifique,. Grant Number: UPR 8231.
- The UniversitC of Bordeaux I1 and the RCgion Aquitaine.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.