31P NMR and enzymatic analysis of cytosolic phosphocreatine, ATP, Pi and intracellular pH in the isolated working perfused rat heart
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 20–28, January/February 1992
How to Cite
Dobson, G. P., Veech, R. L., Passonneau, J. V., Kobayashi, K., Inubushi, T., Wehrli, S., Nioka, S. and Chance, B. (1992), 31P NMR and enzymatic analysis of cytosolic phosphocreatine, ATP, Pi and intracellular pH in the isolated working perfused rat heart. NMR Biomed., 5: 20–28. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1940050105
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.