Metabolism of hyperpolarized [1-13C]pyruvate in the isolated perfused rat lung – an ischemia study
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1113–1118, October 2012
How to Cite
Pullinger, B., Profka, H., Ardenkjaer-Larsen, J. H., Kuzma, N. N., Kadlecek, S. and Rizi, R. R. (2012), Metabolism of hyperpolarized [1-13C]pyruvate in the isolated perfused rat lung – an ischemia study. NMR Biomed., 25: 1113–1118. doi: 10.1002/nbm.2777
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.