Characterization and mapping of dipolar interactions within macromolecules in tissues using a combination of DQF, MT and UTE MRI
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1152–1159, October 2012
How to Cite
Eliav, U., Komlosh, M., Basser, P. J. and Navon, G. (2012), Characterization and mapping of dipolar interactions within macromolecules in tissues using a combination of DQF, MT and UTE MRI. NMR Biomed., 25: 1152–1159. doi: 10.1002/nbm.2784
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.