Splitting of Pi and other 31P NMR anomalies of skeletal muscle metabolites in canine muscular dystrophy
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1160–1169, October 2012
How to Cite
Wary, C., Naulet, T., Thibaud, J.-L., Monnet, A., Blot, S. and Carlier, P. G. (2012), Splitting of Pi and other 31P NMR anomalies of skeletal muscle metabolites in canine muscular dystrophy. NMR Biomed., 25: 1160–1169. doi: 10.1002/nbm.2785
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.