Glucose metabolism via the pentose phosphate pathway, glycolysis and Krebs cycle in an orthotopic mouse model of human brain tumors
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1177–1186, October 2012
How to Cite
Marin-Valencia, I., Cho, S. K., Rakheja, D., Hatanpaa, K. J., Kapur, P., Mashimo, T., Jindal, A., Vemireddy, V., Good, L. B., Raisanen, J., Sun, X., Mickey, B., Choi, C., Takahashi, M., Togao, O., Pascual, J. M., DeBerardinis, R. J., Maher, E. A., Malloy, C. R. and Bachoo, R. M. (2012), Glucose metabolism via the pentose phosphate pathway, glycolysis and Krebs cycle in an orthotopic mouse model of human brain tumors. NMR Biomed., 25: 1177–1186. doi: 10.1002/nbm.2787
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.