Special issue review article
Diffusion-weighted MRI and its role in prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Special Issue: Prostate MR: current status, challenges and future directions
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 25–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Tamada, T., Sone, T., Jo, Y., Yamamoto, A. and Ito, K. (2014), Diffusion-weighted MRI and its role in prostate cancer. NMR Biomed., 27: 25–38. doi: 10.1002/nbm.2956
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.