MR elastography in a murine stroke model reveals correlation of macroscopic viscoelastic properties of the brain with neuronal density
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1534–1539, November 2013
How to Cite
Freimann, F. B., Müller, S., Streitberger, K.-J., Guo, J., Rot, S., Ghori, A., Vajkoczy, P., Reiter, R., Sack, I. and Braun, J. (2013), MR elastography in a murine stroke model reveals correlation of macroscopic viscoelastic properties of the brain with neuronal density. NMR Biomed., 26: 1534–1539. doi: 10.1002/nbm.2987
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.