Using microbubbles as an MRI contrast agent for the measurement of cerebral blood volume
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1540–1546, November 2013
How to Cite
Peng, S.-L., Wang, F.-N., Wang, C.-H., Peng, H.-H., Lu, C.-T. and Yeh, C.-K. (2013), Using microbubbles as an MRI contrast agent for the measurement of cerebral blood volume. NMR Biomed., 26: 1540–1546. doi: 10.1002/nbm.2988
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.