Hyperpolarized singlet lifetimes of pyruvate in human blood and in the mouse
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. NMR in Biomedicine published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1696–1704, December 2013
How to Cite
Marco-Rius, I., Tayler, M. C. D., Kettunen, M. I., Larkin, T. J., Timm, K. N., Serrao, E. M., Rodrigues, T. B., Pileio, G., Ardenkjaer-Larsen, J. H., Levitt, M. H. and Brindle, K. M. (2013), Hyperpolarized singlet lifetimes of pyruvate in human blood and in the mouse. NMR Biomed., 26: 1696–1704. doi: 10.1002/nbm.3005
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- 12Proof of concept clinical trial of hyperpolarized C-13 pyruvate in patients with prostate cancer. Proc. Intl Soc. Mag. Reson. Med. 2012; 2: 274., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 20Scalar coupling patterns in hyperpolarized spin systems: JCC spectral pattern in hyperpolarized 1,2-[13C]-pyruvate. A potential indirect measure of polarization. In: Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference, Pacific Grove, CA. 2009., , , .
- 22Multiplet asymmetry and multi-spin order in liquid-state NMR spectra of hyperpolarized compounds. Proc. Intl Soc. Magn. Reson. Med. 2010; 18: 1026.
- 25The influence of bovine serum albumin on the T1 relaxation of [1-13C]pyruvate – a study at low fields. Proc. Intl Soc. Magn. Reson. Med. 2011; 1514., , , .