Correction made here after initial online publication. The author's name ‘Shawn R. O'Neil’ has been corrected to ‘Shawn P. O'Neil’.
Diffusion tensor imaging detects treatment effects of FTY720 in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis mice
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1742–1750, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Brieland, J. K., Kim, J. H., Chen, Y.-J., O'Neal, J., O'Neil, S. P., Tu, T.-W., Trinkaus, K. and Song, S.-K. (2013), Diffusion tensor imaging detects treatment effects of FTY720 in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis mice. NMR Biomed., 26: 1742–1750. doi: 10.1002/nbm.3012
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-NS047592, P01-NS059560
- Pfizer Washington University Collaborative Project. Grant Number: 009756-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.