Connected for health: The potential of health information and communications technologies to reduce health care disparities
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
National Civic Review
Special Issue: Beyond the Digital Divide: How New Technologies Can Amplify Civic Engagement and Community Participation
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 15–18, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Bau, I. (2011), Connected for health: The potential of health information and communications technologies to reduce health care disparities. Nat Civic Rev, 100: 15–18. doi: 10.1002/ncr.20064
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!