NetCube: a comprehensive network traffic analysis model based on multidimensional OLAP data cube
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Network Management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 101–118, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Park, D., Yu, J., Park, J.-S. and Kim, M.-S. (2013), NetCube: a comprehensive network traffic analysis model based on multidimensional OLAP data cube. Int. J. Network Mgmt., 23: 101–118. doi: 10.1002/nem.1818
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!