Complete binary trees in folded and enhanced cubes
Article first published online: 27 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 266–272, July 2004
How to Cite
Choudum, S.A. and Nandini, R. U. (2004), Complete binary trees in folded and enhanced cubes. Networks, 43: 266–272. doi: 10.1002/net.20002
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2003
- Department of Science and Technology (India). Grant Number: DST/MS/120/99
- folded cube;
- enhanced cube;
- binary tree;
It is well known that the complete binary tree Bn (n ≥ 3) on 2n − 1 vertices is not embeddable into the n-dimensional hypercube. In this article, we describe a recursive technique to embed Bn into the n-dimensional folded and enhanced cubes, if n satisfies certain necessary parity conditions. © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.