Part of this work was presented in 28th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Bratislava, Slovakia, 2003. LNCS 2747:142–151, Springer.
Adversarial models for priority-based networks†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 23–35, January 2005
How to Cite
Àlvarez, C., Blesa, M., Díaz, J., Serna, M. and Fernández, A. (2005), Adversarial models for priority-based networks. Networks, 45: 23–35. doi: 10.1002/net.20044
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: APR 2004
- FET Programme of the EU. Grant Number: IST-2001-33116 (FLAGS)
- Spanish CICYT. Grant Numbers: TIC-2001-4917-E, TIC2002-04498-C05-03
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: 07T/0022/2003
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos. Grant Number: PPR-2003-37
- Catalan Research Council of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2001FI-00659
- Distinció per a la recerca (research distinction prize) of the Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!