An earlier version of this paper appeared in the Proceedings of the 29th International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG 2003).
The computational complexity of graph contractions I: Polynomially solvable and NP-complete cases†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 178–189, May 2008
How to Cite
Levin, A., Paulusma, D. and Woeginger, G. J. (2008), The computational complexity of graph contractions I: Polynomially solvable and NP-complete cases. Networks, 51: 178–189. doi: 10.1002/net.20214
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!