Minimizing a stochastic maximum-reliability path
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Games, Interdiction, and Human Interaction Problems on Networks
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 111–119, October 2008
How to Cite
Pan, F. and Morton, D. P. (2008), Minimizing a stochastic maximum-reliability path. Networks, 52: 111–119. doi: 10.1002/net.20238
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMI-0217927, DMI-0228419, CBET-0736231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!