The degree-preserving spanning tree problem in strongly chordal and directed path graphs
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 183–187, October 2010
How to Cite
Lin, C.-C., Chang, G. J. and Chen, G.-H. (2010), The degree-preserving spanning tree problem in strongly chordal and directed path graphs. Networks, 56: 183–187. doi: 10.1002/net.20359
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2006
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC95-2221-E-002-125-MY3
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences (National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan)
- National Center for Theoretical Sciences, Taipei Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!