We thank the Swiss Federal Railways for funding and providing data and in particular Dr. Felix Laube, Samuel Roos, Oskar Stalder, and Dr. Raimond Wüst for insightful discussions. [An extended abstract of this article has been published in the Proceedings of the ATMOS 2007 Workshop, available online at http://drops.dagstuhl.de/portals/ATMOS07.]
Periodic railway timetabling with event flexibility†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Optimization in Scheduled Transportation Networks
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 3–18, January 2011
How to Cite
Caimi, G., Fuchsberger, M., Laumanns, M. and Schüpbach, K. (2011), Periodic railway timetabling with event flexibility. Networks, 57: 3–18. doi: 10.1002/net.20379
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2008
- Swiss Federal Railways
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!