A MIP-based local search method for the railway rescheduling problem
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Optimization in Scheduled Transportation Networks
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 69–86, January 2011
How to Cite
Acuna-Agost, R., Michelon, P., Feillet, D. and Gueye, S. (2011), A MIP-based local search method for the railway rescheduling problem. Networks, 57: 69–86. doi: 10.1002/net.20384
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2008
- ALFA Grant II-0457-FA-FCD-FI-FC
- PREDIT under MAGES Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!