Multistage methods for freight train classification
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Optimization in Scheduled Transportation Networks
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 87–105, January 2011
How to Cite
Jacob, R., Márton, P., Maue, J. and Nunkesser, M. (2011), Multistage methods for freight train classification. Networks, 57: 87–105. doi: 10.1002/net.20385
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2008
- Future and Emerging Technologies Unit of EC (IST priority—6th FP). Grant Number: FP6-021235-2 (project ARRIVAL)
- Slovak Grant Foundation. Grant Number: 1-4057-07 (project “Agent oriented models of service systems”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!