Line planning, path constrained network flow and inapproximability
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Optimization in Scheduled Transportation Networks
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 106–113, January 2011
How to Cite
Büsing, C. and Stiller, S. (2011), Line planning, path constrained network flow and inapproximability. Networks, 57: 106–113. doi: 10.1002/net.20386
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2008
- ARRIVAL project, 6th Framework Program of the European Commission. Grant Number: FP6-021235-2
- DFG Research Center MATHEON
- DFG Research Training Group
- Methods for Discrete Structures
- Berlin Mathematical School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!