A note on the upper bound for the paired-domination number of a graph with minimum degree at least two
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 115–116, March 2011
How to Cite
Huang, S. and Shan, E. (2011), A note on the upper bound for the paired-domination number of a graph with minimum degree at least two. Networks, 57: 115–116. doi: 10.1002/net.20390
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2009
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60773078
- PuJiang Project of Shanghai. Grant Number: 09PJ1405000
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: S30104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!