High-confidence estimation of small s-t reliabilities in directed acyclic networks
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 376–388, July 2011
How to Cite
Zenklusen, R. and Laumanns, M. (2011), High-confidence estimation of small s-t reliabilities in directed acyclic networks. Networks, 57: 376–388. doi: 10.1002/net.20412
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBEZP2-129524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!