An experimental study of maximum profit wavelength assignment in WDM rings
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Seventh Cologne-Twente Workshop
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 285–293, May 2011
How to Cite
Bampas, E., Pagourtzis, A. and Potika, K. (2011), An experimental study of maximum profit wavelength assignment in WDM rings. Networks, 57: 285–293. doi: 10.1002/net.20425
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2008
- PENED 2003
- EC–European Social Fund
- Ministry of Development–General Secretariat of Research and Technology of Greece, under measure 8.3 of Operational Programme “Competitiveness” and Basic Research Support Grant (ΠEBE 2007) of the National Technical University of Athens
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!