This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Deception tactics for network interdiction: A multiobjective approach†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 45–58, August 2012
How to Cite
Salmerón, J. (2012), Deception tactics for network interdiction: A multiobjective approach. Networks, 60: 45–58. doi: 10.1002/net.20458
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2001
This article has been cited by:
- 1An attrition game on an acyclic network, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2015, 66, 6, 979, ,
- 2Convex hull representation of the deterministic bipartite network interdiction problem, Mathematical Programming, 2014, 145, 1-2, 349, , ,
- You have free access to this content3