This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Deception tactics for network interdiction: A multiobjective approach†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 45–58, August 2012
How to Cite
Salmerón, J. (2012), Deception tactics for network interdiction: A multiobjective approach. Networks, 60: 45–58. doi: 10.1002/net.20458
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!