Complexity of column generation in network design with path-based survivability mechanisms
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on the INOC 2009 Conference, April 26–29, 2009, Pisa, Italy
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 132–147, January 2012
How to Cite
Orlowski, S. and Pióro, M. (2012), Complexity of column generation in network design with path-based survivability mechanisms. Networks, 59: 132–147. doi: 10.1002/net.20484
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2009
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N517 397334
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 621-2006-5509
- DFG Research Center MATHEON and European project COST Action 293 “Graphs and Algorithms in Communication Networks.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!