Complexity of a classical flow restoration problem
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 149–160, September 2013
How to Cite
Nace, D., Pióro, M., Tomaszewski, A. and Żotkiewicz, M. (2013), Complexity of a classical flow restoration problem. Networks, 62: 149–160. doi: 10.1002/net.21508
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
- National Science Center (Poland); Integer programming models for joint optimization of link capacity assignment, transmission scheduling, and routing in fair multicommodity flow networks. Grant Number: 2011/01/B/ST7/02967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!