We add the aggregated service times to the objective value to be consistent with the literature.
A template-based adaptive large neighborhood search for the consistent vehicle routing problem
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 60–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Kovacs, A. A., Parragh, S. N. and Hartl, R. F. (2014), A template-based adaptive large neighborhood search for the consistent vehicle routing problem. Networks, 63: 60–81. doi: 10.1002/net.21522
Detailed results for data set B are reported in Appendix 6.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
- Austrian Science Fund (S.N.P). Grant Number: T514–N13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!