Preceding paper in this series is Cagan and Morris, 1979.
Biochemical studies of taste sensation. VII. Enhancement of taste stimulus binding to a catfish taste receptor preparation by prior exposure to the stimulus†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Neurobiology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 207–220, May 1979
How to Cite
Cagan, R. H. (1979), Biochemical studies of taste sensation. VII. Enhancement of taste stimulus binding to a catfish taste receptor preparation by prior exposure to the stimulus. J. Neurobiol., 10: 207–220. doi: 10.1002/neu.480100302
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 1978
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!