Joint hormonal and sensory stimulation modulate neuronal number in adult canary brains
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Neurobiology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 624–635, October 1988
How to Cite
Bottjer, S. W. and Dignan, T. P. (1988), Joint hormonal and sensory stimulation modulate neuronal number in adult canary brains. J. Neurobiol., 19: 624–635. doi: 10.1002/neu.480190705
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!