Odorant-binding-protein subfamilies associate with distinct classes of olfactory receptor neurons in insects
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Neurobiology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 74–84, January 1991
How to Cite
Vogt, R. G., Prestwich, G. D. and Lerner, M. R. (1991), Odorant-binding-protein subfamilies associate with distinct classes of olfactory receptor neurons in insects. J. Neurobiol., 22: 74–84. doi: 10.1002/neu.480220108
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!