Tamoxifen's effects on the zebra finch song system are estrogenic, not antiestrogenic
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Neurobiology
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 957–969, December 1991
How to Cite
Mathews, G. A. and Arnold, A. P. (1991), Tamoxifen's effects on the zebra finch song system are estrogenic, not antiestrogenic. J. Neurobiol., 22: 957–969. doi: 10.1002/neu.480220907
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!