Temporal patterning of song production: Participation of nucleus uvaeformis of the thalamus
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Neurobiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 903–912, July 1993
How to Cite
Williams, H. and Vicario, D. S. (1993), Temporal patterning of song production: Participation of nucleus uvaeformis of the thalamus. J. Neurobiol., 24: 903–912. doi: 10.1002/neu.480240704
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!