Fiber pathways and positional changes in efferent perikarya of 2.5-to 7-day chick embryos as revealed with dil and dextran amiens
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Neurobiology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1481–1499, November 1993
How to Cite
Fritzsch, B., Christensen, M. A. and Nichols, D. H. (1993), Fiber pathways and positional changes in efferent perikarya of 2.5-to 7-day chick embryos as revealed with dil and dextran amiens. J. Neurobiol., 24: 1481–1499. doi: 10.1002/neu.480241104
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!