Regulation of vasoactive intestinal peptide expression in sympathetic neurons in culture and after axotomy: The role of cholinergic differentiation factor/leukemia inhibitory factor
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Neurobiology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 415–430, April 1994
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Rao, M. S., Zigmond, R. E. and Landis, S. C. (1994), Regulation of vasoactive intestinal peptide expression in sympathetic neurons in culture and after axotomy: The role of cholinergic differentiation factor/leukemia inhibitory factor. J. Neurobiol., 25: 415–430. doi: 10.1002/neu.480250407
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!