Activity-dependent and hormonal regulation of neurotrophin mRNA levels in brain–implications for neuronal plasticity
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Neurobiology
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1362–1372, November 1994
How to Cite
Lindholm, D., Castrén, E., Berzaghi, M., Blöchl, A. and Thoenen, H. (1994), Activity-dependent and hormonal regulation of neurotrophin mRNA levels in brain–implications for neuronal plasticity. J. Neurobiol., 25: 1362–1372. doi: 10.1002/neu.480251105
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!