Two-grid methods for time-harmonic Maxwell equations
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 93–111, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, L., Shu, S., Wang, J. and Xu, J. (2013), Two-grid methods for time-harmonic Maxwell equations. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 20: 93–111. doi: 10.1002/nla.1827
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11026091, 11171359
- NSFC Project. Grant Numbers: G11031006, G91130002, G11171281
- Aid program for Science and Technology Innovative Research Team in Higher Educational Institutions of Hunan Province of China. Grant Number: 10JJ7001
- Key Project of Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Science and Technology Department in China. Grant Numbers: 11C1219, 2011FJ2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS 0915153, DMS 0749202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!