Two-grid methods for time-harmonic Maxwell equations
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 93–111, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, L., Shu, S., Wang, J. and Xu, J. (2013), Two-grid methods for time-harmonic Maxwell equations. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 20: 93–111. doi: 10.1002/nla.1827
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11026091, 11171359
- NSFC Project. Grant Numbers: G11031006, G91130002, G11171281
- Aid program for Science and Technology Innovative Research Team in Higher Educational Institutions of Hunan Province of China. Grant Number: 10JJ7001
- Key Project of Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Science and Technology Department in China. Grant Numbers: 11C1219, 2011FJ2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS 0915153, DMS 0749202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!