Modulus-based synchronous multisplitting iteration methods for linear complementarity problems
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 425–439, May 2013
How to Cite
Bai, Z.-Z. and Zhang, L.-L. (2013), Modulus-based synchronous multisplitting iteration methods for linear complementarity problems. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 20: 425–439. doi: 10.1002/nla.1835
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!