A Jacobi–Davidson method for two-real-parameter nonlinear eigenvalue problems arising from delay-differential equations
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 852–868, October 2013
How to Cite
Meerbergen, K., Schröder, C. and Voss, H. (2013), A Jacobi–Davidson method for two-real-parameter nonlinear eigenvalue problems arising from delay-differential equations. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 20: 852–868. doi: 10.1002/nla.1848
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
- Research Council K.U.Leuven. Grant Numbers: PFV/10/002, OT/10/038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!