The restarted shift-and-invert Krylov method for matrix functions
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 68–80, January 2014
How to Cite
Moret, I. and Popolizio, M. (2014), The restarted shift-and-invert Krylov method for matrix functions. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 21: 68–80. doi: 10.1002/nla.1862
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!