Condition numbers and perturbation analysis for the Tikhonov regularization of discrete ill-posed problems
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 87–103, January 2011
How to Cite
Chu, D., Lin, L., Tan, R. C. E. and Wei, Y. (2011), Condition numbers and perturbation analysis for the Tikhonov regularization of discrete ill-posed problems. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 18: 87–103. doi: 10.1002/nla.702
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2008
- NUS Research. Grant Number: R-146-000-087-112
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10871051
- Shanghai Education Committee (Dawn Project), Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Numbers: 09DZ2272900, KLMM0901
- Doctoral Program of the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20090071110003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!