Parallel numerical solution of the time-harmonic Maxwell equations in mixed form
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 525–539, May 2012
How to Cite
Li, D., Greif, C. and Schötzau, D. (2012), Parallel numerical solution of the time-harmonic Maxwell equations in mixed form. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 19: 525–539. doi: 10.1002/nla.782
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!