An alternating direction method for linear-constrained matrix nuclear norm minimization
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 541–554, May 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, Y.-H. and Jin, Z.-F. (2012), An alternating direction method for linear-constrained matrix nuclear norm minimization. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 19: 541–554. doi: 10.1002/nla.783
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!